Ford Bronco Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Bronco
- "No start" and stalling due to ignition module failure
- EGR system tubes can break and cause leak/noise
- Problem With Double Cardan Joint May Cause Virbation/Noise at High Speeds
- Upper Intake Manifold Gasket May Break and Get Drawn Into Engine
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- -2 high -4 high +4 low Will not drive in any other setting.
- my ford bronco is a 1989 eddie bauer 5.8 L automatic with manual locking hubs.
- i have 92 bronco will not syay in park so i cant smog it how can i fix
- 4 wheel drive button wont disengage to normal drive.
- 5.8 runs rich changed o2 and idle circuit heavy black smoke
Ford Bronco Problems
Tubes for the EGR system (exhaust gas recirculation) can break, causing an exhaust leak and noise under the hood.
If there is a vibration or noise at highway speed, it could be from the front driveshaft and may require replacement of the double cardan joint. A double cardan joint is a type of driveshaft joint that uses two universal joints.
Ford Bronco Questions
will start first time then no start! replaced ECM Ignition coil & ignition cylinder, cap,button,starter relay & starter.As soon as it warms up the same problem occurs at varying intervals. its getting very old is there a real world solution always been a ford man please ...
I seen on this site that the actuator might be broken. where is this actuator located & can I do this myself how much does this actuator cost?
Ford Bronco Recalls
Ford Bronco Reviews
My '96 Eddie Bauer has been and still is an excellent vehicle. I now have over 315,000 miles and going strong. It has passed the emissions test every year with no problems. I've change the water pump, and starter, idler pulley, tension pulley, last year the drive shaft because I didnt want to rebuild the cardon joint. I had the transmission rebuilt 2 years ago because the torque converter was a...
At 287,000 miles this beast is still rolling along with minor trouble. A 5.8Liter Automatic with. O.Drive. 4x naturally. I'm a pro mechanic with a Mobil repair business so I am constantly on and offloading tools, parts, etc. No problems even with this truck having been in an accident while previous owner was off-roading. Got my moneys worth 10 times over. Can't kill it. Only drawback to this la...
my bronco has idled high ever since i got it.we've adjusted everything possible and can't hear any vacuum leaks.what could it be?