Door Window Regulator
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
- Window may not go up or down
- Window may make a lot of noise or stick intermittently
- Glass might drop inside door
Related Repair Advice
- Door window regulators can fail, but the door window motor may continue to operate as expected. In this case, if the motor tests okay and is available separately, only the regulator needs to be replaced.
- The brackets that attach the window to the regulator can fail and can be replaced without replacing the window glass