Chevrolet Volt Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from Chevrolet Volt owners like you.

Chevrolet Volt Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their Chevrolet Volt. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
Compare Car Reviews
Compare Vehicles
compared with
Chevrolet Volt
By on 6/7/13 | Fishers, IN
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I purchased my Chevy Volt in October of 2012 at Blossom Chevrolet in Indianapolis, Indiana from Martin McNeelan and am simply in-love with this car. Especially since gasoline cracked the $4.00 barrier recently. Sure makes the price of the Volt a real bargain now and the fact that I've only visited a gas station three (yes-3) times in eight months now for fuel.

The Volt handles like a sports car, and being able to set it into "Sports Driving Mode" on-the-fly allows me to take advantage of the electric motors virtually unlimited torque and put the folks to shame who thought that they could out run me from a dead stop. - It's really fun!!!
By on 4/17/13 | San Francisco, CA
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
The Volt is the best car I've ever owned both from a performance (fun to drive) and from a quality perspective. The immediate torque from an electric car makes for a really enjoyable experience and the Volt is so well balanced that you can drive it like a sports car. EVs tend to be ugly, but the Volt is actually quite attractive. Sure, I'd take a Tesla in an instant, but short of that, I wouldn't trade my Volt for anything. I've owned it for over 2 years now and can count the number of times I've been to a gas station on one hand. I highly recommend it.