2010 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Audi A4
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Minimum Oil Light Indicator every 500-800 miles
- Check Engine Light and/or Hesitation Due to Failed High Pressure Fuel Pump
2010 Audi A4 Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2010 Audi A4 Questions
I have the same symptoms for a misfire caused by ignition coil or spark plug failure but i don't see my year on the recall list. Is it possible it is something different?
I'm just testing this :)