2006 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
2006 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2006 Audi A4 Questions
Check water light came on. I checked water reservoir and it appears to have plenty. I know nothing about cars. I bought the car used so I don't have a manual or anything on the car to reference. Help!!!!! Its a 2006 A4 Audi Cabriolet Convertible. Thanks soooooooo much!
Auto air conditioning has been running very well, cooling is also very good. Is to open the way, suddenly gone, the fan is gone, what amazing?
I tried the same thing of switching the heater on in the afternoon and nothing happened. I don't know if it was just a coincidence.