Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura Integra
- Is it worth it to replace full front suspension, front brakes on this 20yr car?
- Integra didnt want to shift gears, then it lost all power and shut off. Why?
- fusible link keeps blowing
- what is causing my fusible link to burn? twice. my husband has been machanicing for many years. good with nuts & bolts but not good with electrical. he is now bald from him pulling his hair out. thanks for any help
- first bushing problem now some one tells me its the transmission?
Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
Acura Integra Questions
drove it home. it needed a new battery so i got a new battery. put it in now every time i hook up the negative terminal, it blows the fusible link. i have even tried a larger fusible up to 80. blows it out to. it calls for a 50.
i did a test with a jumper, meter came up to 12 volts. but still ...
First my oil light was blinking then turn to a solid red light.and a few
Miles later on the freeway going 60mph my time belt went out and snapped.
I got it towed home then took the head and replaced it because the head surface
Was strapped. Then put a new head and connect everything back. The ...
Acura Integra Recalls
Acura Integra Reviews
i have a 1996 acura integra that runs great when it's warm outside but as soon as the temperature outside drops my car will not start! It turns over and turns over but will not start unless it's pushed started and at that it takes 3 or 4 times of dropping the clutch for it to start up and then it runs really rough til it gets up to temperature. I have changed spark plugs, battery, cap and rotor...
THE BEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT NEXT TO MT TOYOTA SUPRA. WOULD NOT SELL FOR ANY THING!!!!!!
driver side power window dont operate,cant find parts to replace it, both rear windows operate but both is very loose and shaky that it reap the door rubber insulation when i close the doors. the glass you can move it up and down.