Acura Integra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura Integra
- I replaced the ignition wires and plastic piece for the ignition and won't start
- How much Should I pay to get my rear brake pads replaced? they are wearing thin. Also I have a broken wheel stud (front drivers side) that needs replacing. I already took out the broken one but putting in the replacement looks hard.How much should I pay?
- crank nostart. I replaced plugs wires distributor/rot.fuel pumpcoil&ICM now what
- What are possible causes for RPM's to vary from 750-1100 RPM's during idling?
- p0108 code its supposed to read 5.0 mine is reading 52.0 pluged in or unplugged.
Acura Integra Problems
The main relay, which supplies power to the fuel pump, can fail. The engine will crank but fail to start (or start intermittently).
A loud squealing noise on high mileage cars can be confused with a loose fan belt. The distributor should be inspected because it can seize, which can cause the timing belt to slip resulting in serious engine damage.
Acura Integra Questions
There is not much room to place the new wheel stud, seems like you need a special tool to remove the hub that holds the studs in place.
I hear fuel pump. I have no spark still.. i had code p0300 p1456 p0304 p0303. P0420
Acura Integra Recalls
Acura Integra Reviews
i have a 1996 acura integra that runs great when it's warm outside but as soon as the temperature outside drops my car will not start! It turns over and turns over but will not start unless it's pushed started and at that it takes 3 or 4 times of dropping the clutch for it to start up and then it runs really rough til it gets up to temperature. I have changed spark plugs, battery, cap and rotor...
THE BEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT NEXT TO MT TOYOTA SUPRA. WOULD NOT SELL FOR ANY THING!!!!!!
driver side power window dont operate,cant find parts to replace it, both rear windows operate but both is very loose and shaky that it reap the door rubber insulation when i close the doors. the glass you can move it up and down.