Reviews for Volvo V50 years:

Volvo V50 Reviews and Owner Comments

Volvo V50Owner Reviews (5 reviews)
    Visitor, Erie, PA, January 15, 2014 07:51
    Bought used 2005 V50 2.4i and have only had two vehicle issues. 2nd issue caused by me. #1 is leaky sunroof causing lots of water on drivers rear side floor. Apparently cracked or broken plastic piece that funnels rain water to outlet tube. $900 to replace but most of that labor to pull seats and dry out carpeting. #2 was I spilled entire glass of green tea on shifter area. Leaked down and basically gummed up module which had to be replaced. In shop for 4 days waiting for new module
  • 2007 Volvo V50
    Visitor, Sylva, NC, June 23, 2011 07:27
    Love my car. It has been great and no problems. The dealership I dealt with has been wonderful to work with, especially concerning customer service. Volvo of Athens in Georgia.
  • 2009 Volvo V50
    Visitor, Richardson, TX, October 24, 2010 21:31
    I have a 2009 V50 2.4i. In in opinion, it's a good family wagon. My comes with basics, which included sun roof, auto windows, 6 cd in dash changer, t-tech seats, 6 way control driver seat. I am please with it so far. The ride is quiet; the engine is smooth; the feel is solid. Complains are: the A/C is not strong enough for Texas heat, the electrial was weird for the instrument panel as it was off one day that I could not know my speed, gas gauge, turning signals. It was back on by itself after a few turn on/off. The back seat row is tight so that only small petitt size or small kids are comfortable.
    Visitor, Blythewood, SC, July 24, 2010 19:43
    Lots of electrical issues. Bad oil pump (replaced after fighting with corporate Volvo).
    Tico, Cleveland, OH, August 18, 2009 12:38
    So far so good. We bought our 2005 V50 2.4i used with 50,000 miles on it and have put on another 17,000 with no issues so far other than some tire cupping, probably caused by the wheels being out of alignment thanks to the bumpy, potholed roads around here. It's a really nice car.