Volkswagen Fox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Fox
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Volkswagen Fox Problems
Ignition wire breakdown is common, resulting in misfires.automatic transmission models when the transmission oil cooler fails and allows coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid.
Volkswagen Fox Questions
I suspected the alternator but I'm told that the alternator brushes are still in tact so what's wrong?
I was told that it is a faulty sensor.What should it cost to replace,and is it an accurate diagnosis?
my car vw fox GY engine can travel well going 120km/h or even 140km/h but then sometimes it cuts out like there is not enough petrol it just start jerking whislt driving. i have checked fuel supply its fine, but it still sometimes does this. at times u can travell the whole day with no problem. p...
Volkswagen Fox Recalls
Volkswagen Fox Reviews
I bough this car 5 year ago and has never let me down.
The VW Fox has a nice engine and transmission, they were trouble free for the few years I drove this car. The interior was pretty cheap and it handled terribly. The suspension was non responsive and it kind of floated as you drove it, much like an old Buick.