1991 Volkswagen Fox Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Volkswagen Fox
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Volkswagen Fox Problems
Ignition wire breakdown is common, resulting in misfires.automatic transmission models when the transmission oil cooler fails and allows coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid.
1991 Volkswagen Fox Questions
I cant seem to figure out how to get to the pedal inside to hook the cable up.Do u have to remove alot of stuff like the fuse box.Where can I get a diagram to look at without buying a manuel or step by step directions?
Both turn signals are not working in front or rear. The green light clicks on inside, but doesn't flash and click like it would if I was making a turn with the directional on. I'm going to try fuses and bulbs first, but if those don't work, what's next?
Years ago when my car broke down, the Firestone guys told me that when they checked the area where you put your oil in ( and removed the dipstick) & ran the engine, there was air coming out of that area & that I needed a new engine. Now that I want to have my car "refurbished" ...
1991 Volkswagen Fox Recalls
1991 Volkswagen Fox Reviews
I bough this car 5 year ago and has never let me down.
The VW Fox has a nice engine and transmission, they were trouble free for the few years I drove this car. The interior was pretty cheap and it handled terribly. The suspension was non responsive and it kind of floated as you drove it, much like an old Buick.