2006 Saturn Vue Problem Reports

Most Reported 2006 Saturn Vue Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate. At this time, RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this gas cap issue.

The day time running lights (DRL) resistor may fail causing the daytime running lights to stop working. Our technicians tell us a failed resistor will require replacement.

These are real cheap and shame on them for even thinking saving a few pennys was worth the hassle. Cheap nozzles made of nylon are pressed in and cause bad spray or come out completely. GET REPLACED IF UNDER WARRENTY!! I have 3 times and need to again. This will be an ongoing problem.

My torque converter on the transmission was replaced by GM. If you're having this problem, get it to a dealer for repair! I spent months with independent repair shops trying to figure out the problem when all along GM was aware of the problem and just not announcing it. I finally got a card in the mail from GM stating they would take care of the problem.
Once the converter was replaced, I had no more problems. Now have over 90,000 miles.