Chevrolet Volt Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Volt
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet Volt Recalls
Operation of the anti-lock brake system (ABS), traction control, and electronic stability control (ESC) puts to use a brake pressure modulator valve assembly. This valve assembly can fail causing the front brakes to lock up and not release. Locking of the brakes could result in loss of steering control and/or lengthened stopping distance, increasing the risk of a crash. dealers will replace the brake pressure modulator valve assembly to correct this concern.
Chevrolet Volt Reviews
I purchased my Chevy Volt in October of 2012 at Blossom Chevrolet in Indianapolis, Indiana from Martin McNeelan and am simply in-love with this car. Especially since gasoline cracked the $4.00 barrier recently. Sure makes the price of the Volt a real bargain now and the fact that I've only visited a gas station three (yes-3) times in eight months now for fuel. The Volt handles like a sport...
The Volt is the best car I've ever owned both from a performance (fun to drive) and from a quality perspective. The immediate torque from an electric car makes for a really enjoyable experience and the Volt is so well balanced that you can drive it like a sports car. EVs tend to be ugly, but the Volt is actually quite attractive. Sure, I'd take a Tesla in an instant, but short of that, I wou...