Reviews for Chevrolet Volt years:

Chevrolet Volt Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet VoltOwner Reviews (2 reviews)
  • 2013 Chevrolet Volt
    Visitor, Fishers, IN, June 07, 2013 13:35
    I purchased my Chevy Volt in October of 2012 at Blossom Chevrolet in Indianapolis, Indiana from Martin McNeelan and am simply in-love with this car. Especially since gasoline cracked the $4.00 barrier recently. Sure makes the price of the Volt a real bargain now and the fact that I've only visited a gas station three (yes-3) times in eight months now for fuel. The Volt handles like a sports car, and being able to set it into "Sports Driving Mode" on-the-fly allows me to take advantage of the electric motors virtually unlimited torque and put the folks to shame who thought that they could out run me from a dead stop. - It's really fun!!!
  • 2011 Chevrolet Volt
    brentshedd, San Francisco, CA, April 17, 2013 13:15
    The Volt is the best car I've ever owned both from a performance (fun to drive) and from a quality perspective. The immediate torque from an electric car makes for a really enjoyable experience and the Volt is so well balanced that you can drive it like a sports car. EVs tend to be ugly, but the Volt is actually quite attractive. Sure, I'd take a Tesla in an instant, but short of that, I wouldn't trade my Volt for anything. I've owned it for over 2 years now and can count the number of times I've been to a gas station on one hand. I highly recommend it.