Reviews for Cadillac DTS years:

Cadillac DTS Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac DTSOwner Reviews (13 reviews)
  • 2010 Cadillac DTS
    Visitor, Washington, DC, October 05, 2014 11:43
    Fuse box under rear seat particularly the fuel pump relay gone bad dealer charges 285 for the box How is this not a recall issue when it is apparent a known problem to all dealers
    Visitor, Columbia, SC, August 22, 2014 14:57
    the seat motor burned out, only had car 6 months. took auto to repair shop. put the new motor in, but still not working because there is a computer that controls the motor to make the seats move back and forth. Having to take car to the Cadillac dealership because they are the only ones that can repair it
  • 2010 Cadillac DTS
    Visitor, Amsterdam, NY, March 19, 2014 08:25
    BOUGHT A 2010 CADILLAC DTS WITH 900 MILES ON IT, TRADED A 2008 CADILLAC DTS IN ON IT GOT A CERTIFIED 100 THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER 100,THOUSAND MILE WARANTY BUMPER TO BUMPER, AT 66,THOUSAND MILES THE FUSE BOX UNDER THE BACK SEAT WENT BAD, GM SAID IT WAS NOT COVERED, COST ME $600.00 PLUS, HOW DID IT GO BAD AND WHY A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARANTY WAS NO GOOD????I AM READY FOR A NEW CADILLAC BUT STILL THINKING,
    Visitor, Lake Havasu City, AZ, February 19, 2014 21:04
    I liked my dts just too many problems that all cost to much. I got mine given to me. I decided I was not putting any more money into it. So I took it to the dunes.. one awesome day. We jumped it twice then it caught on fire. Sorry no video.. don't ever get a Cadillac dts or any Cadillac for that matter..
    Visitor, Circleville, OH, April 06, 2012 16:53
    Had to have the Rack & Pinion sreering replaced at 34000 mi whichidid not expect shold have to leaked at that mileage on a 2006 car. Apparently was leaking . anyone have same problem?
  • 2007 Cadillac DTS
    Visitor, Lombard, IL, October 07, 2011 18:02
    I bought a 2007 DTS in 2010 with 25000 miles loved the car. After 600 mile the engine started to knock and I broght it back to the dealer Heritage Cadillac. They tried to rebuild the engine twice but the knock persisted. They informed me they would replace the engine. I was just out of warranty but they covered everything including the rental DTS they gave me. Extremely sastisfied with the new engine. Nothing like buying from a great dealer. Very sad no more new models coming out.
    Visitor, Conroe, TX, August 07, 2011 11:38
    This car is a mini nightmare. Since NEW: Upper trans coupling have failed twice; Fuel pump and starter have failed; Head lights ballast defective causing further electrical problems; Coils, "dog bone", timer chains and tensioners all failed. A/C failed twice, blower motor very noisy; Brakes redone and redone. Car is a money pit. NOTE: I do not abuse the vehicle. This is evident by the 22 mpg I average.
  • 2008 Cadillac DTS
    ketaja, Washington, DC, May 07, 2011 14:30
    having electricalcontrol module problems
  • 2007 Cadillac DTS
    Visitor, Omaha, NE, December 14, 2010 18:31
    I love my DTS. The one thing that i miss is the heated washer fluid. Living in Nebraska it was great. GM came up with a lame excuse that they had to disconect it rather than repair it. Horsepucky.
    Visitor, Milford, CT, November 20, 2010 18:37
    Just love this car.However,there have been a couple things of concern since March 2010.First had to have the steering rack replaced and oil pan gasket as well.Then it seems I didn't escape the dreaded electrical problem with the headlight ballast which had to be replaced.Thank God I bought a 2 yr GMPP extended warranty (bumper to bumper) I just had to pay a couple $200 deductables instead of the roughly $3000-4000 I would have otherwise had to spend
    Visitor, New Haven, CT, July 28, 2010 16:39
    love my 08 dts
    Visitor, Castle Rock, CO, July 24, 2010 14:05
    Brakes, both front and rear had to be redone due to severe pulsating when hot. Headlight failed at a cost of $600. Unknown clunking sound in rear on rough pavement. AC is perfect.
  • 2008 Cadillac DTS
    Philed up, Forest Hills, NY, June 29, 2010 08:15
    Love this car. Usually I just "like" a car, this one I love. Gave up a Lexus for it.