Reviews for BMW 335i years:

BMW 335i Reviews and Owner Comments

BMW 335iOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
  • 2009 BMW 335i
    Visitor, Miami, FL, December 11, 2012 10:09
    Have had my 2009 335 since new. Really have had no serious issues with the car and I have taken it to the dealer for all maintenance. Only issues that have surfaced during these 4 years have been in order of worst to least....(1)Tires: Expensive and dont last in the last 4 years have replaced approximately 8 tires, thank goodness for the tire protection package.(2)Stereo stops working (Dealer claims its a conflict between the stereo and the bluetooth in the car?) Software upgrades have made this a minimal problem. (3) just recently had a rear taillight go out and last week a front driver headlamp went out. Other than that it has been regular maintenance, but my free 4 years is up and you know what they say, everything starts to go as soon as the warranty is up.
    Visitor, Sherman Oaks, CA, November 05, 2012 09:22
    Besides the airconditioning system being mediocre, My passenger seat goes off when empty. Since it is intermittant and not showing an error signal, dealer will not repair. Have to keep seatbelt locked at all times without a passenger. BUT additionally, I paid for a car with keyless entry which just recently is dying. Have to put key in to start, sometimes can't even get doors to open (or trunk) even when using the key fob and standing right ext to the car! Again, if it would totally die out, maybe the dealer would correct. I am so unhappy with the electronics, it takes away from the awesomeness of the drive.
    Visitor, Fallbrook, CA, May 30, 2012 10:24
    Very fun car to drive. However early on I had to replace 2 fuel pumps on BMW's dime(BMW has since taken care of this issue). Another issue I have is with the sport trim which is aluminum. It scratches and dings very easily. I have not had any other problems and the car still makes me smile every time I drive it after 4 years. As far as the drive goes I would say it is what you'd expect from a real sports car (it's called road feel) but the 335 is smoother than most. I find it to be the perfect combo of a sports car and a good daily driver. Happy Motoring!
    Visitor, San Carlos, CA, November 08, 2011 18:04
    Why does everyone whine when talking about their "ultimate driving machine"? Quit crying. You knew they rode stiff when you test drove them. Electricals are fine. I've had 5 fuel pumps replaced, under warranty. I have 77000 on the odometer, and the car just keeps getting better and better. If you want a softer riding car, get a Camry! Grow up and enjoy the ride.
    Visitor, Winnetka, IL, September 09, 2011 12:54
    I am also disappointed with the ride experience of the 335i. Beautiful car - fast, sleek, but drive on your standard highway or local road and be prepared for the unpleasant ride. Every small bump in the road feels like large pot hole - boom! I even had to replace the front rim $335 USD...it had a crack in it at 38K miles. The tire place said "this is common with these rims" I am now jealous of my girlfriends late model Subaru...takes the road bumps like a champ. Time to turn in the keys, go cheap and get something that takes the road like a real car. BMW = Bring Money With
    Visitor, Warminster, PA, May 04, 2010 06:41
    Purchased new with sport package and ride is too hard. It seemed fun at first but even small bumps feel and sound rough. Rear keeps wearing tires. Replaced rear tires at 13,000 and had alignment done. Next day a friend told me my wheels looked like they were leaning in at the top, I thought he was joking but I told him it's fine I just had it aligned for $180 and 2 new tires at $1,000! Guess what?, 5000 miles later rear tires worn on the inside and West German BMW said I must have hit a pot hole. BS! I am getting it aligned again at another dealer Saturday and I guess I will see where it goes. BMW Customer relations seems like they really do not care. Not the Ultimate driving experience and no cost maintenance I expected. There is a slight hesitation when I hit the gas, I guess that is the turbo lag that I read this car should not have.
    JohnnyLaw, San Jose, CA, May 14, 2009 14:25
    I bought this car with very low miles, back in Sept. 2008. This car is a blast to drive! It handles amazing, aside for around sharp turns. I gave the "body, interior & Misc." category only 4 stars, purely because I've had an issue with the high pressure fuel pump, which apparently has been changed 3 times due to some flaws. At this point, the car drives great with no problems.