Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Toyota MR2 Spyder
- how much to replace parking brake cable
- P0101 is the code that I got from my failed smog check. Where is this located?
- when downshifting there is a rattling noise from motor like something is loose
- check engine light on and rear tire pressure
- Help! Why won't my 2001 Spyder's tail lights or brake lights come on?
Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
many owners of mr2's say never and dealers usually say yes.
Auto window, 2004 spider,
Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews
A blast to drive even at 102K and fuel economy remains at factory specs (26/32 mpg) even though a tune up has yet to be done. Low maintenance and nary a repair the whole while. Finish remains bright and shiny even though parked outdoor year round. This car corners and handles like a dream. Headlights could provide more field of view, but the brakes are fantastic are the the transmission, sus...
Best car I have ever owned. Fun to drive.
Its a sexy car that screams "Look at me"