2009 Mercury Mariner Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 Mercury Mariner owners like you.

2009 Mercury Mariner Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2009 Mercury Mariner. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 2/23/18 | Robinson, PA | Car Owner
I bought my 2009 Mariner brand new and I have had no problems with it. I now have about 150,000 miles on it. I have been searching for new vehicles but I just can’t seem to find one to replace my Mariner yet. I love how my vehicle handles and the overall look of my car. I am not impressed by the aerodynamic look to these newer models. I will probably keep my Mariner until the wheels fall off. In my opinion, I would recommend this vehicle but I guess it depends on how the vehicle may have been maintenanced by prior owners as to what might go wrong in the future.
Yes, I would recommend this car.
By on 3/28/14 | Beloit, KS
Had the mariner for 7 months now and I am really pleased with it. The V6 has plenty of pep for me and I really like the 30+ miles per gallon. I like the visibility and the head room. Tried a chevy equanaux and could not get in without bumping my head. I had a 03 mariner and it was about the same but not as good gas mileage. I think I will stick with mariners.