Isuzu Hombre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Isuzu Hombre
- my 1996 hombre will not shut off after ignition lock cylinder replacement
- Why is my 1996 isuzu hombre getting hotter than normal when I turn the air on
- how to remove a 1996 isuzu hombre starter on truck
- Where can I check my transmission level on a 1999 Isuzu hombre
- where are the ground wires located for the fuel pump and im not getting power to
Isuzu Hombre Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
Isuzu Hombre Questions
replaced it because key would not rotate. now the new lock cylinder is not killing the engine when shutting of the key. so i have to stall the engine and disconnect the battery so i wont drain it because the power is on.
My temp runs at about 195 but when I turn on the a/c it starts climbing up I shut off air at about 230 why would it go up like that