Infiniti M30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti M30
- Why does the check engine light stay on?
- What would cause my m30 not to start unless using starter fluid in air intake
- automatic transmission won't shift. over-drive light won't come on .antilock brake light is on. transmission starts off in 3rd gear. was working fine then next time tried to drive these problems was there. looking for location of tcm and to read codes
- where is the location of transmission control module and location to read codes?
- one power window works, the other not......
Infiniti M30 Problems
Due to fuel odor and drivability issues a safety recall was issued. As part of the recall redesigned fuel injectors and fuel injection hoses will be fitted.
Infiniti M30 Questions
I cannot lower the driver window by switching it...the passenger is ok...
Is there a way to bypass the power switch for the seat.
The fuel filter is it located in the engine area or on the frame under the car.
Infiniti M30 Recalls
Infiniti M30 Reviews
Have had this car for 15 years and like the way it drives. Over the years, components have worn out and been replaced. Seems to be relatively expensive to repair. It has probably cost me an average of $1,500 per year in maintenance. At this point, I plan to repair only the things that affect safety (for example, the AC wore out and I refuse to spend $750 to replace it). Don't need to drive ...
HELLO I RECENTLY WENT OVER A BUMP AND MY DASHBOARD LIGHT WENT OUT WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM....????????????
its a good long lasting car if u have money to put in to it but i guess thats with every car