1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E
- The door locks is making a seeping noise like air escaping when I open the trunk
- Hi i hawe mercedes-benz 190e 2.3 engine how can i instal a compressor from c220
- After driving 5 to 10 miles the car doesn't respond to the accelerator.
- My fan motors went out. How expensive is this to repair?
- Replaced coil, cap and rotor, plugs and wires, no spark. Why?
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Problems
Internal and External engine oil & coolant leaks can develop from the head gasket and/or timing cover gasket; these leaks should be repaired before the engine oil and coolant intermix which can result in severe engine damage.
One or more door windows may stop working due to a failed window regulator. Replacement of the failed regulator will be necessary to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a transmission fluid leak from one or more of the oil seals.
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
Im a diy. Would like imformation on all relays and location of motor mounts.
1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E Reviews
I have a 1993 Mercedes 190E. Nice driving car. Has many problems, mostly electrical. Only the driver side window works. Rear passenger tire is "shooting bullets". At times my car will not crank up in the cold. To get a/c, I have to turn on the heat and then turn down the temperature dial. The speaker on the back driver side is the only one that works. Very choppy while shifting gears. Shakes ve...