2006 Ford Freestyle Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Ford Freestyle
- abs and tracsoncontrol light on. what to check first$
- my ford freestyle 2006 fwd suv it's shift linkage broke how much cost to fix it
- when replacing lower ball joints,do u have to replace the control arms?
- my 2006 freestyle will idle but wont run, have cleaned throttle body an changed fuel filter. anyone have any suggestions?
- throttlecontrol/transmission light and the traction control
2006 Ford Freestyle Problems
A defective electronic throttle body (ETB) can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate and could have limited to no throttle response. Our technicians tall us that replacing the electronic throttle body will commonly correct this concern.
If the rear brakes wear out abnormally fast, this can be caused by defective rear brake pads. The rear wheels may also appear to become excessively dusty. They should be replaced with revised brake pads, and all wheel drive (AWD) vehicles should replace front brake pads as well.
Binding of the shifter slider can make the transmission shifter difficult to move. Replacing the bezel should fix this problem.
2006 Ford Freestyle Questions
i've just bought it 2 weeks ago it was great car ,i parked it and it doesn't want to go in gear again,the towing guy help me out he pressed on shift linkage and the car moved.
2006 Ford Freestyle Reviews
I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in tu...