BMW 735i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your BMW 735i
- my 92 bmw 735i, has a loud vibration coming from under the car...
- Steering loose, braking not straight, front feels every bump,tramlines also.
- front power windows stuck. battery new and charged. motor or relay switch?
- how do i fix right side tail light and right fog light to come on.
- driving car heard loud pop from rear of car wont go forward or reverse
BMW 735i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
BMW 735i Questions
i jacked car in the air the cv boot and shaft look ok ,but the driveshaft has some movement ..what should i check
can i close the windows manually for the time being? how? i have the door panel off. older models have a bolt head you can turn with a socket and ratchet, not mine, though a chilton manual says it exists for all bmw's 1970-88. this is
a 1988 735i.
BMW 735i Recalls
BMW 735i Reviews
I have a 1991 bmw 735i that i cant seem to get the front right fog light and right tail light to come on. i need some help.
Car has very good Body build, the secure system for it is very safe, I only had problems with the looking doors motor and the emission leaking, as well, the car has loose power as I accelerate specially on up hill will not speed up. it is very good on stability, and equip but some features had stop working line air conditioning, some lights, but I dont know about the transmission, may be goin...