Volvo 760 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volvo 760
- 89 760 turbo wagon. I need to prove that there is no check engine light, how?
- How long would it take to replace a brake booster with the cylinder attached. I believe the lines need to be replaced with brake fluid. Thanks, Brent
- Engine stalls after driving about 10 min and must sit for 30 min before starting
- why does my car shut off when i drive a few blocks?
- 1990 Volvo 760 wagon horns
Volvo 760 Problems
The fuel pump relay may fail resulting in a "no start" condition, the engine will crank over but will not start and run. Checking for proper fuel pressure would be the first step in diagnosing this concern.
Engine stalling/stumbling problems can be caused by a failing mass airflow sensor.
Volvo 760 Questions
wont pass smog because check engine light is off. now I hear that this specific model doesn't have one. How am I to prove it.need by 21st
the car is 1984 Volvo diesel 760 turbo.
Seems something is overheating and causing the engine to stall.