1990 Volvo 760 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Volvo 760
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 Volvo 760 Problems
The fuel pump relay may fail resulting in a "no start" condition, the engine will crank over but will not start and run. Checking for proper fuel pressure would be the first step in diagnosing this concern.
Engine stalling/stumbling problems can be caused by a failing mass airflow sensor.
1990 Volvo 760 Questions
Seems something is overheating and causing the engine to stall.
i have and 88 volov 760. i just got and it was runnin great but now when i drive it shuts off fter drivin a few blocks. when it shuts off all the lights on the dash comes on and then it shuts off. when i try to start it surns a lil but neva turns over so i have to get it jumped.
Car wont start