Volkswagen Routan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Volkswagen Routan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Volkswagen Routan Questions
HAVE HEATED AND TRIED PULING BUT ROTOR WILL NOT COME OFF
For a VW Routan 2009 3.8L,V6
Kinda of like it isn't getting enough gas, but it is.It sort of feel like it shakes a little as it drives
Volkswagen Routan Recalls
15 vehicles may have been assembled with a right rear hub and bearing assembly that was not fully machined. This could result in decreased durability and premature failure. Failure could result in wheel separation from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly to correct this concern. The Volkswagen recall number is 42G3/W2.
The ignition key could inadvertently rotate from the "run" to the "accessory" position, causing the engine to shut off without warning. If the engine shuts off while driving, vehicle performance will be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the "WIN" module to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin in April, 2011. The Volkswagen recall number is 28G1/U8.
Wiring for the power siding door may contact the lower sliding door hinge bracket. Over time, the wiring may become damaged, creating an electrical short circuit. This short circuit could cause the latch mechanism located inside the sliding door to overheat and possibly catch fire. Dealers will inspect, repair, and reroute the affected wiring as necessary to correct this concern.