2009 Volkswagen CC Problem Reports

Most Reported 2009 Volkswagen CC Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...

Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system.  Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.

So, in a 2012 CC R Line, 2.0L Turbo 4cyl, 22,000 miles - tires are dead due to cupping and the alignment of the car. The cupping causes road noise and it is due to the car's alignment of its tires. I have been told by the dealership that you need to rotate tires every 5k miles and ensure you have an alignment done EVERY oil change... or at least check it. good luck.

Have had several problems electrical. Interior light will go out after only 5 seconds of the door opening. Playing the radio while the engine is off radio will announce that it will be shutting down due to the fact that the battery is too low, I once started the car and the passenger window went all the way down, the instrument panel Speed for example will change to whatever it wants too, when starting the engine radio will occasionally be ver...

Various radio and navigation issues can be corrected by updating the necessary software. Our technicians remind us that radio and navigation problems should be properly diagnosed before any software updates are completed.