Toyota Supra Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Toyota Supra
- Any ideas on why my car starts up and dies right away?
- how to fix a 1994 supra manual transmission rattle? Any help will be great!!!!!!
- how do I remove shifter and console to replace the rear main seal
- emission testfailed,HC was 422 to be 220 loaded,idle was1084 to be 220.CO good
- do you know where the re-charge fitting is for the a/c,large line ,lo-pressure
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Toyota Supra Problems
The EGR System tends to get restricted or blocked with carbon after 100,000- 125,000 miles which will cause an emissions test failure for NOX. If the EGR system is equipped with an EGR temperature sensor it will trigger a Check Engine Light for improper EGR flow. The repair is to clean out the EGR passages and the EGR Temperature sensor. Our technicians tell this repair is pretty straight forward and takes about 1-1.5 hours. It is also wise to verify the EGR system components i.e. the Transducer, EGR Valve and VSV Solenoid at this time.
Our technicians tell us that it is important to change the coolant with factory coolant and replace the thermostat every 60,000 miles. This will help to protect the head gasket, otherwise the head gasket can deteriorate and be stressed to the point of failure.valve clearance as the exhaust valves may become too tight. This will lead to valve failures which are expensive to repair.
Toyota Supra Questions
its a 1994 supra 3.0L 6 Cylinder Turbo it happens after i drive for a while then when i stop with the clutch in it rattles and the throw out bearing is only two years old so i don't think that's the problem!!! any help would be appreciated thanks
did a complete tune runs good at idle,now right at 2000 rpm's it cuts on and off,you can slow it dowm and it will rev higher but it won;t hold.why does it pulse back and forth ?
i find only 2 ports and both are a 10 mil flare fitting,male. there has to be a adapter to couple on to.or I'm just missing something?thanks
Toyota Supra Reviews
super car sooooo much power amanzing brakes super looks so natural to sit in just give it great matnence and you will be buried in this car
Engine cranks but will not start;getting 12 volts with ignition switch in on position, drpos to 8 volts during cranking. I have replaced the battery
The car needs diagnostic might need head gasket replace and lighting electrical harness because my son took it out