Saturn LS1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Saturn LS1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Saturn LS1 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Saturn LS1 Questions
200 saturn lsi
I bouught the car for 2500 a year ago and i put a new alternator, valve cover gasket, oil change, tune up with wires into car. Is it worth spending 1800 more for complete engine reseal or get rid of it?
My son needs to drive car back and forth to work. his job starts tomorrow 15 miles away from home.
Saturn LS1 Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
Saturn LS1 Reviews
Bought this car used for my wife in 2003 with 21,000 miles and priced under $10,000. As part of the sales agreement I bought a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty (6 years/80,000 miles). The car has needed some warranty work to fix the radio and the steering shaft; but , all-in-all it has been a very reliable vehicle. Wish they were still making them! PS - This ten year old car still has less...
It is a nice car but maintenance is costly.