Reviews for Pontiac Solstice years:

Pontiac Solstice Reviews and Owner Comments

Pontiac SolsticeOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
    Visitor, Fullerton, CA, July 11, 2014 20:04
    Had this car for 45,000 Miles from the dealer. Very few problems but all covered by warranty. Very fun car to drive but not really comfy on long drives. From Vegas to LA had to take a break. Course I was 65 at the time. Friends ask " Why do guys your age drive cars like these". My answer is "Because we can".
  • 2006 Pontiac Solstice
    Visitor, North Tonawanda, NY, March 30, 2014 13:08
    Great sport car, fun to drive, all kind's of praises from on looker's. Too bad about the ignition problem.
    Visitor, Lancaster, PA, November 17, 2013 18:32
    I have 114,000 miles on the car and it runs great. The worst problems are expensive little issues I have never encountered on any other car. The passenger side door handle fell off at 90,000 miles, answer from the dealer, it happens all the time (cost $150.00). GM had a recall on the Buick and other high end SUV's but did not include the Solstice. Had an adjustment to the parking break and the dealer broke the connection, answer from the dealer, it happens all the time, replace rear caliper (cost $320.00). These are things that shouldn't break. Besides these issues the car has run beautifully and I have no engine, transmission issues. It is fun to drive and I hope to get another 100,000 miles out of it.
  • 2007 Pontiac Solstice
    Visitor, Memphis, TN, August 06, 2013 20:39
    My car is doing the exact thing as the other person reviewing the2007 solstice. As I am slowing down the brakes suddenly apply really hard scaring te crap out of me!
  • 2007 Pontiac Solstice
    IDL, Byram, MS, July 20, 2013 16:53
    The Solstice is a really fun car to drive. I've had issues with the car jerking (hard jerks) when slowing down to stop as if the breaks are locking up. Scary!
    Visitor, Lake Worth, FL, July 21, 2010 08:14
    great little car. fun to drive and the best looking car on the road. good all around mileage even with the stick. a little more trunk space would have nailed it.........