Mazda Mazda3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mazda Mazda3
- My Bose speakers started to cut in and out for a second every couple minutes one week. The weekend after, the speakers just stopped working. I checked three different fuses and I checked the connection of the three main inserts to the cd unit. Now what
- i replaced my surpitine belt in my car and now it wont start
- My low beams don't turn on only high beams
- which fuse goes to the license plate light?
- what is the apprx cost of software update for PCM. and is it really necessary
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Mazda Mazda3 Problems
A Loose rear stabilizer bar link can cause a rattling noise from the rear suspension while driving on rough roads. Our technicians tell us if the rear stabilizer bar and links are not found to be loose, there are updated sway bar bushings available which should correct this problem.
A vibration felt at 55 mph may not be a tire problem. Mazda has revised motor mounts available which may help remedy this problem.
Some vehicles may experience Check Engine Light illumination with a trouble code indicating the thermostat is stuck open. The thermostat will need to be replaced with a modified one and there is a software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
Mazda Mazda3 Questions
The sounds to warn me my lights are on and the blinker sound still work, the GPS, radio and CD player have no sound though it turns on.
got a ticket for the light being out. bought a new bulb but the light still does not work. thinking it is the fuse, but do not know which one it is so I can check it
Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
The ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been bent during vehicle assembly. Due to the bent terminal, over time, the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase to the point that the windshield wipers may stop working. Loss of wiper function in adverse weather could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the wiper motor to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by July 15, 2011. The Mazda recall number is 6411F.
Mazda is recalling 2007–2009 Mazda 3 and Mazda 5 vehicles due to a sudden loss of power steering assist that can occur at any time. A sudden loss of power steering assist adversely affects the driver's ability to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Starting in September 2010, Mazda will mail notification letters to owners with information about the recall.
Due to a fault with the electronic information related to the yaw rate sensor, the electronic stability control may not function as expected. Dealers will replace the affected unit to correct this problem. This recall is expected to begin by July 14, 2009. The Mazda recall number is 5509E.
Mazda Mazda3 Reviews
My 2005 Mazda 3 BURNS OIL. Especially noticeable when the car sits over night - clouds of smoke emitted. When speaking with several different oil change shops and mechanics I hear this is a common problem. Recently I ran into 2 Mazda 3 owners who lost their engine entirely. Is there a recall on this issue. Am going to start a face book page to learn how many such Mazda 3 owners have/are suff...
Second time Mazda 3 owner. First was 2006, this one 2010. Major heater issue!!! I am unable to control heat, it is super hot on all settings. Mazda will not honor warranty and fix the heat and sadly left car with coolant smell trying to fix. Now I have too hot heat and coolant smell. If only I had known that Mazda's new car warranty is only words on a piece of paper. Corporate Mazda no help, ju...
I have had my 2005 mazda 3s 5 door for less then a year it only has about 88,000 miles and its been nothing but problems. To start in the winter time ice builds up and causes it to shake really bad. Had to crawl underneath and brake the chunks of ice away several times. Then at our routine oil change they told us we were 2 quarts low. We have no oil leaks or anything top end or bottem end. My m...