Reviews for Lexus RX400h years:

Lexus RX400h Reviews and Owner Comments

Lexus RX400hOwner Reviews (5 reviews)
  • 2007 Lexus RX400h
    Visitor, Ridgewood, NJ, April 08, 2014 20:03
    Have 190,000 miles, only changed the tires and the radiator.Best car ever. Considering changing the time belt now!
  • 2008 Lexus RX400h
    Visitor, Federal Way, WA, September 16, 2012 15:00
    Hade the same problem with the low tire pressure on. Could not get rid of it. It is still on
  • 2007 Lexus RX400h
    Visitor, New City, NY, August 31, 2011 06:53
    Brought my 2007 Lexus RX400h to the dealer, Prestige Lexus, for 75K maintenance and was told the oil pan had to be replaced because the drain plug was stripped. $540 for the repair. I told them that they were the only people who had ever touched the car, which their records verify. If the plug was stripped it was because their mechanics had done it and now they wanted me to pay for their mistake. Was told, we'll talk to the service manager. Still waiting to hear if they will do the right thing or convince me never to buy another Lexus.
  • 2008 Lexus RX400h
    Visitor, Fairfield, CA, September 12, 2010 15:26
    Love my car. Wish the mileage was better (about 26 mpg. Only problem is the "low tire" idot light is always on, even after filling tires with air. Might be the spare, which I can't get to without having it up on a lift.
  • 2006 Lexus RX400h
    Visitor, Cape Canaveral, FL, April 30, 2010 12:38
    I have had this vehicle for 4 years and it has over 75K miles on it. Not a lick of problems and it still takes off like a bat-out-of-hell. It is my 3rd RX (first hybrid) and and I am sold on the value of these SUVs.