Lexus RX400h Reviews

Lexus RX400h Reviews and Owner Comments

Need to have a zero reliability, I would give a zero.
I have over 112,000 miles on the car and have replaced the radiator. I had the right headlight housing replaced under recall extended warranty because of condensation. The low tire pressure light was on for almost a year until someone told me it was my spare tire activating the light, even though the spare was in the trunk. I added air to the spare and the light went off, never to return. I wish I had known. Overall, I have never had a car more reliable and fun to drive.
Have 190,000 miles, only changed the tires and the radiator.Best car ever. Considering changing the time belt now!
Hade the same problem with the low tire pressure on. Could not get rid of it. It is still on
Brought my 2007 Lexus RX400h to the dealer, Prestige Lexus, for 75K maintenance and was told the oil pan had to be replaced because the drain plug was stripped. $540 for the repair. I told them that they were the only people who had ever touched the car, which their records verify. If the plug was stripped it was because their mechanics had done it and now they wanted me to pay for their mistake. Was told, we'll talk to the service manager. Still waiting to hear if they will do the right thing or convince me never to buy another Lexus.
Love my car. Wish the mileage was better (about 26 mpg. Only problem is the "low tire" idot light is always on, even after filling tires with air. Might be the spare, which I can't get to without having it up on a lift.
I have had this vehicle for 4 years and it has over 75K miles on it. Not a lick of problems and it still takes off like a bat-out-of-hell. It is my 3rd RX (first hybrid) and and I am sold on the value of these SUVs.