Reviews for Lexus RX330 years:

Lexus RX330 Reviews and Owner Comments

Lexus RX330Owner Reviews (10 reviews)
    Visitor, Saint Paul, MN, September 04, 2013 13:50
    I have had a LOT of problems with my RX330. The front differential went out at 80,000 miles. The bill was $2500. The rack and pinion ($1000)and radiator ($650) needed to be replaced at 95,0000 miles. I have had problems with the wheels. My tires leak in the winter even with Nitrogen added. I changed tires 3 times on the car and nothing seems to work. This is my 3rd Lexus and I am really unhappy with this one.
    Visitor, Marina, CA, September 06, 2012 12:47
    I have a 2006 RX330 I bought new. It has less the 46,000 mile on it. That average around 7500 miles a year. I have had it service regularly with the dealer. I have the 35,000 mile maintenance done on it at around 43,000 mile on 7/2012. 0n 9/2/12 it started to leak red fluid from under the engine. Took it to the dealer. They told me that the gasket on the differential had broken effecting my transfer case and possibly cause a radiator leak the size of a pinhole. How can this happen when I had your dealership just do the 35000 mile maintenance and I just put less they 1400 mile since the maintanence. Before the maintenance it was running fine. Needless to say it put me in the hole for $2500.00. I don't think it was the car but the people working on the car that may have cause this damage.
    Visitor, Farmington, CT, March 06, 2012 06:14
    I am having a similar problem with my 2006 rx 330. The rear door opens and closes and I cannot get it to stay open. I took it to the dealer and they want $400 plus labor. I wen to the JC Whitney website and found the part SKU 1JA 577328 and I am going to order the part and installl it myself. It is priced at $37.99 and you will need to order two. I will let you know how it works.
    Visitor, Naperville, IL, February 10, 2012 11:46
    I have 100,000 miles on my 2006 Rx 330. I have a serious problem with the Rear Door Hatch. It doesn't fully open;and it now closes on its own power. the Dealer tells me that I'm responsible for the cost of repair. Any comments?
    Visitor, Modesto, CA, February 09, 2012 10:59
    Best vehicle I've ever owned. I bought mine new at the end of 2004. I've got 144K miles and have had no problems. Recalls are handled easily with my dealership. Love that they fill my gas tank when they do a recall. I've always brought the vehicle to the dealer for maintenance but it's just getting too expensive. I'm nervous about using another mechanic but have no choice. I have a long crack in the windshield and Lexus wants $2K to replace it!!! What! I'll guess I'll replace for just under $300.00 from another glass shop. I can live without the Lexus monogram on the lower corner of the windshield. :-) Time now to replace the timing light and water pump. Just now need to replace rear brakes. I'm on my 2nd set of new tires. I don't want another car payment so I'm sticking with this one. Love it!
    Visitor, Owasso, OK, July 27, 2011 10:23
    I have had my lexus since the day I drove it off the showroom floor and that was 90,000 miles ago. This is the best riding car I have ever driven...only thing is the tires only last 40,000 miles and they are over $1000 per set...Ive put 2 sets on my car now. I will drive this car until it falls apart. Before I bought this one I leased an RX 300 for 3 years and an RX 330 for 3 years...needless to say ive been driving them now for quite a while...Its the perfect size, not to tall not too wide and not too long and I love having the area behind the back seat to haul groceriers, bags of mulch, whatever.....and it drives like a car-NOT an SUV!
    ATCNJ, East Brunswick, NJ, January 15, 2011 03:27
    53000 since brand new. Best dealership experience with recall to fix minor problems. Earlier than usual brake pad replacement--4 wheel drive! Easy parts replacement. Looking forward for long term ownership. Replaced 2 front strut due to leak @$700. Great car with recent long trip to Florida and back. Used Lucas engine lube--great product to clean engine--smooth run!
  • 2004 Lexus RX330
    Visitor, Wilkes Barre, PA, August 24, 2010 20:24
    Arguably the best car I've ever owned - 49,000 miles at present and zero problems. Nothing other then normal maintenance required. Rides like a luxury car, not a SUV, but still handles great in heavy rain & snow. Had some minor issues while under warranty & received the best service I've ever experienced -loaner car, complete detailing of car as part of warranty service. I plan on buying another Lexus SUV, but not for a long time.
  • 2004 Lexus RX330
    janegalv, Galveston, TX, June 10, 2010 10:22
    Great car! I've only had to replace the tires (2009) and the front brake pads (2010) (I have about 50000 miles on it, and it's garaged and I take it in every 6 mos for whatever it needs--oil change or one of their many checkups). I have an extended warranty but haven't had to use it (bought it in July 2003). I would like to keep this car forever.
    munkyrench, Boss, MO, October 29, 2008 13:51
    This is the best car I've owned. Power is good, handles well, it has a really good "feel" to it. It's a solid vehicle. I don't think I'll get a car without GPS and a rear view mirror camera again!