Hyundai Scoupe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hyundai Scoupe
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Hyundai Scoupe Problems
Slipping of the automatic transmission and/or loss of forth gear may be caused by failure of the end clutch. Replacement of the failed clutch will be necessary to correct this issue.
A hard starting issue may be a result of loss of fuel pressure due to a cracked in-tank fuel line. Our technicians recommend to carefully check the in-tank fuel line if the fuel system will not hold pressure after the ignition is turned off.
Water leaking into the trunk may be caused by incomplete sealing in the wheel wells. Any body seams inside the trunk should be inspected and sealed as necessary if water is found inside the trunk.
Hyundai Scoupe Questions
my hyundai is out of timing, how do i properly line it back up so its in time
before top centre or after to dead centre
fuel pump will not run but i can make it come on by pressing relay on by hand and when motor turns over will not fire