2008 Mazda Mazda3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mazda Mazda3
- The rattling noise is a broken spring and it can be found in the cup.
- What can cause car to vibrate when braking from 70to exit hwy?
- Replaced Thermostat put it in reverse it stalled out,Now it just turns over?
- Does a 2008 Mazda have a California emission or a general emission?
- my car is rattling when going up a steep hill am driving 30mph why is
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Problems
A Loose rear stabilizer bar link can cause a rattling noise from the rear suspension while driving on rough roads. Our technicians tell us if the rear stabilizer bar and links are not found to be loose, there are updated sway bar bushings available which should correct this problem.
A vibration felt at 55 mph may not be a tire problem. Mazda has revised motor mounts available which may help remedy this problem.
Some vehicles may experience Check Engine Light illumination with a trouble code indicating the thermostat is stuck open. The thermostat will need to be replaced with a modified one and there is a software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Questions
rotated tires and changed front brake pads, rotors are good and thickness of rotors TIR. vibration reduced significantly after tire rotation, but still present. any linkages to be checked?
I have to replace an upstream o2 sensor and wanted to know if it was California emission or general emission?
this doing this?
2008 Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
The ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been bent during vehicle assembly. Due to the bent terminal, over time, the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase to the point that the windshield wipers may stop working. Loss of wiper function in adverse weather could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will install an additional ground harness on the wiper motor to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by July 15, 2011. The Mazda recall number is 6411F.
Mazda is recalling 2007–2009 Mazda 3 and Mazda 5 vehicles due to a sudden loss of power steering assist that can occur at any time. A sudden loss of power steering assist adversely affects the driver's ability to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Starting in September 2010, Mazda will mail notification letters to owners with information about the recall.