2005 Mazda Mazda3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mazda Mazda3
- new alternator melted power boot and now replacement wont work
- What's a possible reason my gear indicator light on the dash flickers?
- the steering shakes at certain speeds
- TAPPING NOISE COMING FROM ENGINE ! MAZDA 3 2.0 SPORT 2005
- why is my engine not wanting to idle after taking one of the battery cabels off
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Mazda Mazda3 Problems
A Loose rear stabilizer bar link can cause a rattling noise from the rear suspension while driving on rough roads. Our technicians tell us if the rear stabilizer bar and links are not found to be loose, there are updated sway bar bushings available which should correct this problem.
A vibration felt at 55 mph may not be a tire problem. Mazda has revised motor mounts available which may help remedy this problem.
Some vehicles may experience Check Engine Light illumination with a trouble code indicating the thermostat is stuck open. The thermostat will need to be replaced with a modified one and there is a software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
2005 Mazda Mazda3 Questions
my car melted the power boot to nothing and burnt 2 inches of insulation on my power wire but now my replacement alternator wont work do I need new wires?
as i was going around a corner i was turning the steering wheel and the car wasnt turning untill it finally caught and now my steering is crooked and the wheels r straight. changed ball joint and lin kit right before this happened so i beleive those pieces were not a factor
hi my wife's car has started to make a tapping noise from the engine recently. checked oil and all ok this is the only issue we have had so far with car.
can anyone please advise of what it could be and cost ?
2005 Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
On two passenger vehicles, a crack in the solder connection attaching the acceleration sensor in the SAS unit made contact with the base plate ,damaging the solder connection. The dealer has repaired the two cars involved. The Mazda recall # is 2504K
2005 Mazda Mazda3 Reviews
My 2005 Mazda 3 BURNS OIL. Especially noticeable when the car sits over night - clouds of smoke emitted. When speaking with several different oil change shops and mechanics I hear this is a common problem. Recently I ran into 2 Mazda 3 owners who lost their engine entirely. Is there a recall on this issue. Am going to start a face book page to learn how many such Mazda 3 owners have/are suff...
I have had my 2005 mazda 3s 5 door for less then a year it only has about 88,000 miles and its been nothing but problems. To start in the winter time ice builds up and causes it to shake really bad. Had to crawl underneath and brake the chunks of ice away several times. Then at our routine oil change they told us we were 2 quarts low. We have no oil leaks or anything top end or bottem end. My m...
from east coast moved to west coast auto change oil ever 4-5k regular oil changed rear pads 85k changed front pads 100k changed thermostat 86k flushed tranny fluid 100k spark plugs 100k had rear tire wear fixed with alignment more reliable care I have ever had. I drive this car like a go cart. has 145k burns a quart of oil every oil change. due to hard driving.