Reviews for Cadillac Escalade EXT years:

Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac Escalade EXTOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
  • 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Visitor, Chandler, AZ, February 29, 2012 20:53
    On the phone with on Star when my battery went dead. When I got the car started there was no sound connected to none of my systems On Star, CD, Radio, etc.
  • 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Visitor, Uniondale, NY, November 22, 2011 11:29
    I have a 2005 cadillac escalade ext.Every time i step on the brakes while doind over 50 miles on hour the frunt end shakes.I change the brake and roter.I also change tie rod ends.I still have the problem.i cant figure out what the problem is.
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Visitor, Stow, OH, February 26, 2011 19:40
    Great car and truck!!!!
  • 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    Visitor, San Diego, CA, August 23, 2010 17:54
    I love this truck/car. With the midgate up it can be a comfortble luxuroius car that is smooth yet powerful. With the midgate down I can carry 4' x 8' sheets of material to the job site. It has been a great vehicle since I bought it almost 5 years ago!
  • 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    tye, Clinton, MD, December 29, 2009 06:45
    Having major problems with the heat but just had a winter storm and this truck had no problems as a matter of fact it drove better, even tho i almost frooze to death.
  • 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT
    beargriz1, Fremont, CA, June 23, 2009 14:35
    We have problems with navigation system and heater control on passenger side. Dealer can't duplicate the problem and doesn't want to swap a bunch of unnecessary parts.