Subaru B9 Tribeca Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Subaru B9 Tribeca
- Hiya, is it common to replace the computer board? 160K miles. THX!
- car producing white bluish smoke when starting? Subaru Tribeca b9 2007.
- would the recall problem with the puddle lights cause my head lights to keep
- Have been told that my Subaru needs a head or gasket change
- Why is my 6 CD changer/player making a loud high frequency noise while working?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Subaru B9 Tribeca Problems
A rattle type noise may be noted from the front of the vehicle. This type of noise is commonly caused by front sway bar bushings or end links which have failed. It is determined these parts have failed, replacement will be required.
Some problems have been noted with the remote start system. Our technicians tell us that replacing the ignition switch antenna ring and wire harness will generally correct this concern.
A rattle type noise may be noted from the tailgate area. This can commonly be repaired by modifying or changing the tailgate weather seal.
Subaru B9 Tribeca Questions
I bought a Subaru Tribeca b9 2009 on the 14 the of July 2014. After four days it started producing bluish white smoke when starting. The smoke takes about 30 seconds and then stops. I suspect it might have some oil leakage or a broken cylinder, but I am not very sure. What might be the problem ca...
Just had the two top hoses replaced as well as the belt, after doing this they topped up the cooling system with new coolant and then supposedly did a CO Test on the cooling system and told us their was CO in the coolant, up to getting the leak from the top hose we never lost any coolant and the ...
When I start my car it seems like it takes a while for the car to turn over (only a few seconds but longer than i am use to), then when it does turn over there is white/blue smoke that only last for about 10 or 15 seconds then after that it runs fine. I should also say that it only happends when ...
Subaru B9 Tribeca Recalls
The accessory lights that illuminate the area under the doors are referred to as "puddle" lights. An electrical short circuit can develop when either the puddle light or its connector are exposed to an electrolytic moisture source (such as road spray that has road salt in it) and it penetrates the circuit board of the puddle light or the pins of the puddle light connector(s). The short circuit can generate heat which may melt the plastic resulting in smoke or fire. Subaru dealers will install an additional fused-harness, to protect the puddle light system.
Subaru B9 Tribeca Reviews
i love it
So far so good! This SUV has almost 80K, and no problems yet, except for overpriced dealer windshield wipers!!!!1 I hope it fars as good as all the other Subaru's out on the road.