Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Pontiac Trans Sport
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Pontiac Trans Sport Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
when parked after a while the car starts to beep similar to a door ajar and if left for a few days it kills the battery
almost acts like its binding up......HELP
Pontiac Trans Sport Recalls
Pontiac Trans Sport Reviews
my 1997 trans sport is hard to start and it cuts out. i had it tested and it said o2 was bad i replaced it and it is doing the same thing.hard to star and cuts out. can someone help me out there? if u can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is one of the BEST vehicles I have ever owned! just watch out for that intake manifold leak!
I just bought this van about a month ago and for a sixteen year old van it is in excellent condition. Previous owner took real good care of it. I am really impressed. The only problem I am having is when the car is running there is a sound like the purring of an electrical motor coming from behind the drivers seat. The mechanic thinks it may be the pump inside the gas tank, but Ive never hea...