Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- Will the whole fuse box,in the glove box has to be replaced to find out why my 10amp fuses keep blowing out.It controls the power ant.,power locks,seat belt lights?When I put a new one in,sparks come out and that fuse is also blown>Some 1 says a short
- Turn ignition key and nothing happens battery is good starter is good .ignition
- I replaced my altnator and desconected my batterie now my engine runs rough at
- How to replace heater core
- My car turns over but I don't hear the fuel pump. How do I know if its gone up?
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
A idle and stalls when you come to a stop . How do I fix this when I disconnect the battery's?
it seems like my car is dead I get nothing when I turn the key
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme - 300,000 miles - repairs done as things wear out but the engine still purrs like a kitty. Awesome car looking forward to the next 300,000 miles.
It is a 1994 a good car, only thing i repaired on it was the altinator at 70,000 miles and at 88,000 miles I had to replace the water pump and pulley which broke because of the pump also causing the serpentine belt to break which is ok if you know how to replace these items
i have one it have been the best i ever had it have 200,000 mile on it now vevr good car