Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Recalls
The left front strut may have a stabilizer link bracket that was not properly welded in place. As a result the link may detach and cause damage to the tire and/or brake hose. A damaged tire could result in reduced steering ability. A damaged brake hose could result in increased stopping distance. Dealers will inspect and replace the left front strut if necessary to correct this concern.
2011 Outlander Sport models are being recalled because the panoramic glass roof may not have been properly installed during vehicle assembly. If a primer was not used before the adhesive was applied, the glass may not be as secure as it should be. As a result the glass could detach from the vehicle while driving, creating a road hazard for other vehicles. Dealers will inspect the panoramic glass and re-install as necessary.
The turn signal lever on certain vehicles was manufactured incorrectly, which could lead to failure of the auto-cancel function of the turn signal. If the turn signal were to continue to flash when it should have canceled, other drivers may receive inaccurate indications of the driver's intended maneuvers, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the turn signal lever to correct this concern.