Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The clutch fork and/or shaft assembly may break resulting in loss of clutch operation. Replacement of damaged parts will be necessary to correct this issue.
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
Intermittent engine stalling may be caused by a fault engine control module (ECM). Our technicians tell us if this is the case the failed ECM will require replacement.
Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
I need some info as soon as possible...Broke when I mashed clutch in .. on the left side of bell housing ..
Mitsubishi Mighty Max Recalls
Mitsubishi Mighty Max Reviews
Great truck overall; I would buy it again; I have logged in over 291,000 miles on this vehicle. I have replaced the clutch cable 3 or 4 times and the clutch itself only once!!! I have put brakes on this vehicle only one time (amazing) and those were the fronts. I have replaced the battery 3 or 4 times too. The front windshield twice; the front headlamps once each @ different times. Oh yes, and ...
it had better performance but i decide to change some things and specially my mechanic...is a shamne is a good truck.
My truck is running great and it looks great. I want to keep it up.