Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
- Check engine light on dealer says needs two high pressure fuel pumps.
- what is rumbling, shutttering noise underneath car while driving.
- what causes the shutter/rumbling noise under the car when driving
- my engine oil ren out when my engine was on and i dont know wher it is comming
- The car felt numb after doing some hursh accelerations on sports mode!
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Problems
A problem with the ball joints can cause a creaking noise. There is an updated part to remedy this problem.
The brake light warning message for a bulb out may be displayed. Our technicians tell us the tail lamp housing may melt and distort causing a poor connection at the bulb. The lamp housing should be replaced to correct this condition.
The tailgate latch may stick causing a drain on the battery while the vehicle is parked.
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Questions
Took almost two weeks to diagnose even with computer, only 52k say they have!nt seen before, not getting good gas mileage and they say misfire in pumps is intermittent and not constant. Check light is steady only on after driving a bit, computer sensing bad mpg?
ml 63 amg 2007 help
It happened once, i was driving in confort mode than changed to sports mode, did some hursh accelerations and all of a sudden a had a warning light on and the car started being unresponsive, felt like it wanted to go down, like no petrol was getting into the engine. I had to switch off the car wa...
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Recalls
Due to a faulty seal around the tail light assembly, water may enter the rear compartment containing the spare tire. The water could damage the lift gate control module, causing it to fail. The failed module could overheat, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will update the tail light seals and relocate the lift gate control module. This recall is expected to begin during April of 2009. The Mercedes recall number is 2009030003.
Mercedes–Benz is recalling certain 2008 GL-Class, M-Class, and R-Class vehicles for a possible defect in the driving pin used to control power steering oil pressure. If the pin breaks during normal vehicle turning, the steering assist will no longer operate, causing difficulty operating the steering wheel. Dealers will replace the steering gear in affected vehicles.
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Reviews
This is really a cannon ball, lot of fun to drive, strong motor, little torque at low rpm though. Super exhaust sound, drives and corners like a race car half that weight. Sad that a car with such a price tag does not come with Xenon lights if not ordered as option. Also the radio/CD Comand car stereo has no I-Phone connector, no blu tooth, and the resolution of the screen is poor. So, forge...