Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
- i ahave ml 55 2001 model, recently my car got jammed.
- My crankshaft position sensor has gone out, how do I locate it? I cant find it!
- my interior lights will not come on any more how can I fix this?
- I have ml 55 amg it shots off while parked bye itself what should I do ?
- My key remote is not working. I replaced the batteries. does not lock with remot
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Problems
Motor mounts commonly fail, causing engine vibrations to be transferred to the body. Failed motor mounts should be replaced in order to prevent damage to the transmission mount.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern. A recall on certain 2000-2003 models have been recalled for a related issue - for more information please click here»
AC system leaks and/or a faulty evaporator temperature sensor can cause poor AC cooling. The failed sensor can prevent the AC compressor from coming on. Leaks cause a low refrigerant level, which reduces the ability to cool.
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
On jan 24 2014 I purchased my ML 55.I recently replaced batteries. Does not lock or unlock or turn on/off alarm.
Rear washer stopped working, washer pump at reservoir
is working and will pump fluid, line appears to be plugged, tried low air pressure in line up to 50 Psi. Found parts schematic which shows check valve in line but does not give any indication where it is located. Dealer said they did not know...
Tapping noise only when engine is cold, once warmed up and driven it subsides and disappear after few minutes.
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Recalls
It has been determined that, under certain circumstances, use of the brake pedal may not disengage the cruise control as expected. All other means of disengaging the cruise control should remain effective. If the driver were to "pump" the brake pedal instead of applying consistent force, the level of force necessary to disengage the cruise control may be unusually high. Dealers will perform the repairs necessary to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin September of 2011.
Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Reviews
exxellent suv only problem on all ml s side of front seats where the controls are, breaks constantly
mu alarm is not working what should i do, dose the alarm has fuses
its one problem after the other and the body is so week that it will brake right away