Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Problems
Rear air springs (bellows) may develop leaks, which causes the air pump to run more often to maintain ride height. Our technicians recommend that leaking air springs be replaced.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
The early versions of the central gateway module (which allows different systems to communicate with each other) have software problems.
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Questions
The radar system shuts down, apparently due to lack of feedback from other vehicles.
codes were erased but no work was done how many mile must I drive for the engine light to come back on. Code reads left camshaft adjuster.
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Recalls
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Reviews
Powerful, comfortable, sexy good looks. The intoxicating exhaust note and solid feel of the 507 horsepower boost in your back is accompanied by startlingly efficient braking - hold on to your beagle, baby and blue suede shoes and anything else loose in the cabin until you get the feel for getting on the binders. The thrust of the engine, paddle shifters and rock solid feel of the steering le...
Great car with amazing power. Few electrical problems but worth it if you can afford it