Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG
- Tie Rod Ends, Drag Link, and Idler Arm May Wear Out
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Failure Causing Poor Fuel Economy and Check Engine Light on
- Brake Light Switch Failure May Cause ESP/BAS Warning Lights
- Emissions Air Injection Pumps Can Seize Up and Cause Noise/Smoke
Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG Problems
One or more of the following steering linkage components may wear prematurely; tie rod ends, drag link, or idler arm. Our technicians remind us the wheel alignment should be checked and adjusted if any of these items are replaced.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG Questions
A warning light is on and I dont know what it is
I have an engine of a C36 AMG from 1997 with a 5-automaic gearbox.
To place this engin in a w124 I need the electrical schematic of the C36 1997.
I am willing to pay for the right information.