Jaguar Vanden Plas Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Jaguar Vanden Plas
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
Jaguar Vanden Plas Problems
The exterior door handles are of poor quality; they frequently break or do not offer enough leverage to open the door from the outside.engine oil consumption.
Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
The brakes work fine. Could it be the suspension?
Where do I start ?
Every time I get in my car the warning light and the message the bonnet is open comes on in my car. I check the hood and it seems to be securely latched. Do these sensors go bad and if so, where are they located?
Jaguar Vanden Plas Recalls
Jaguar Vanden Plas Reviews
I bought this car used with around 40K miles on it - so I was the second owner. I really loved this car, it’s sleek, fast, comfortable, and you feel like the Queen of England when you drive down the road in it (mine was emerald green – the color of money ;-)). The real problem is that you love the car so much you don’t know when to get rid of it – I thought I would keep it until it was an ant...
This car is 16 years old and we are the second owners. We have replaced outer door handles for less than $40.00 and the headliner was $250.00. Recently replaced the fuel pump with filter and that was less than $125.00. It is a good ride. Comfortable ride and we just love it.. Dee Dee
The car is now eleven years old with 60,000 miles and, contrary to what one is led to believe, operating problems and costs have been small. The head liner let go, which I understand is common, and was replaced at about $1,000. The interior rear view mirror exploded spontaneously on a hot day and was replaced at about $400. Otherwise, the car runs and stops as new, appears as beautiful as it...