GMC S15 Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your GMC S15 Jimmy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
GMC S15 Jimmy Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
GMC S15 Jimmy Questions
We replaced wires and plugs already. It showed no warning b4 it died. Just didn't start back up one day.
Car has been running good,parked it for an hour and when I went to start it tried but just would not fire
Checked fuse, i am getting continuity up through the push button on turn signal lever, replaced small black box under dash, left of steering colmn. i have great vacuum to throttle actuator. please help!
GMC S15 Jimmy Reviews
good car lasted over 10 years with 190000 miles on it
this truck has been great, bought mine with 75000 miles on it last november. i have had to put a new exhaust system because the catalytic converter went bad but besides that i love this truck, this is a mean little truck and it can handle just about anything
My 1991 S15 Jimmy has been great for me, i have experienced some of the common problems like the power window motors going bad or the heater core leaking coolant onto the front passenger side of the floor. But besides these minor problems this truck has been nothing less than great for me.