Ford Transit Connect Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Transit Connect
- why does the A/C stop working and blowes hot air this last time it overheated
- Anyone have to replace rear brake cylinder, drum, shoes on 2011 Transit?
- When I turn the wheel either Lt or Rt, sitting still or driving the wheel jerks
- Are there any other Transit Connect owners having front and rear brake problems
- Towing a ford transit connect?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Ford Transit Connect Problems
Every one of these vehicles have had to have new wiper blades within the first 5k-6k
The door weatherstrip attached to the body at the top of the door has fallen off (both front doors) on all of these vehicles we've owned.
Ford Transit Connect Questions
why does the A/C stop working and blowes hot air this last time it overheated also and had to be picked up and brought to the dealership and they can not fix the problem this was the 3rd thime at the dealership on this they can not get it to do this for them and computer does not give any codes
Vehicle is used for deliveries so it has 70k miles but I'm wondering if this is common. I have two of these vehicles - one for each store. Should I start saving to get the 2nd vehicle done or should I have it checked for the problem? Replaced major parts on left hand side and there was als...
I have had to replace both front brake pads, rotors and hardware. The rear drum and brake shoes were also replaced
Neither the front or rear brakes could be saved, to far out of spec.
Ford Transit Connect Recalls
The wiper arms may not be adequately riveted, resulting in incomplete or inconsistent clearing of the windshield and possible detachment of the wiper arm. If the wiper arm detaches, the driver's visibility may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the driver and passenger side wiper arm and blade assemblies to correct this concern. The Ford recall number is 12S36.
Certain vehicles, fitted with a specific Braun wheelchair lift, has a roll stop latch on the outer barrier of the wheelchair lift that may become bent or misaligned over time and with frequent use. Main Mobility is working with Braun to notify owners and Braun dealers will repair the lift as necessary to correct this concern. This recall only pertains to vehicles altered by Main Mobility. General Motors and Ford are NOT involved in this recall.