Dodge Sprinter 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Changed Bosch 02 sensor two weeks later p2a00 code came back. Are there two ?
- i have a 2006 dodge sprinter. it started hesitating between 2nd and 3rd gear .
- I stopped at a red light, and the sprinter would not move. Rpm moves, but no go
- wouldn't start, just click, click. Replaced starter and now click alot
- How do you change the thermostat? and where is it located?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Dodge Sprinter 3500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
Dodge Sprinter 3500 Questions
Notice hesitation like a vacuum advance problem ck engine light is on.
Already changed resonater to eliminator, changed inter cooler hose also maf sensor.
Still have p2a00
Are there two o2 sensors ?
I was taking the van for the oil change, and it was making a weird noise when driving. The shiter moves, but the van will not. I cannot check the trans fluid as there is no dipstick...only a cover. I had to get it towed.
My Sprinter not run more than 65mph. Is any body know why? Maybe that any sensor on it that control speed?
Dodge Sprinter 3500 Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a second row bench seat may have been assembled incorrectly, causing the seat belt not to function properly in the event of a crash, which increases the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and replace the second row seat belts to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during May, 2011.
Mercedes Benz is recalling certain 2007 and 2010 Sprinter 2500/3500 vehicles because the incorrect interior trim covering on the a-pillars may have been installed. In the event of a crash, the vehicle may not provide the protection required if an occupant strikes the a-pillar. Dealers will insect the trim cover and replace it if necessary.
On seventy-nine vehicles, the left rear driveshaft with the charge code "S" may contain cracks at the radius between the flange and the shaft. If the shaft breaks, there is an increased risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect for the charge indicator "S" and replace it free of charge. The recall began October 6, 2008. The Sprinter recall number is H27.
Dodge Sprinter 3500 Reviews
My 2008 Fleetwood conversion camper seems to sway and I want to know if I can install coil over shocks to correct? Any advice to help with this problem? Thanks
I own (2) Sprinters, one is a 2004 the other is a 2005 with a wheelchair lift that I use to transport patients with. The 2004 was my first, the mileage was great but the engine blew @ 160k miles. Replaced engine but had a mechanic that didn't know what he was doing, and is now in the dealer shop stating that it is not roadworthy. The 2005 I recently purchased to transport wheelchair patients to...
I just bought an 08 sprinter winnebago navion 24h and after driving it for 150 miles the engine will not turn back on, even though everything is lit. I charged the battery and still no go, i disconnected the the positive battery cable and reconnected it and it started back up. When it came time to shut it off i went through the normal process and the engine kept running after the key was remove...