Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Sprinter 2500
- Replaced tires at Discount Tire. Was told they didn't make 15inch truck tires.
- nasty smell in ac vents hot d/s vent and cold air on p/s pressures good on syst
- having steering problems, highway no problems, in town steering eradical
- trans wont sift out of 1st
- Having A/C or temperature switch problem need help
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Dodge Sprinter 2500 Problems
The shift lever may not move out of park. Our technicians tell us that updating the electronic shifter module (ESM) may be necessary to correct this concern.
A transmission fluid leak may be noted from the area of the 13 pin electrical connector. Replacing the guide bushing and o-ring seal should correct this issue.
Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
we don't think its over full sprinter has a dip stick and sometimes act`s like it does not want to move until ya add more atf.today it leaked out all over the driveway at least a quart not sure why the trans keeps doing it the trans just keeps dumping all the oil out the breather,can someone ...
what is the brake bleed procedure for this van?
When it is cold out, how do I plug the Dodge 2006 Sprinter in?
Dodge Sprinter 2500 Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a second row bench seat may have been assembled incorrectly, causing the seat belt not to function properly in the event of a crash, which increases the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and replace the second row seat belts to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during May, 2011.
Mercedes Benz is recalling certain 2007 and 2010 Sprinter 2500/3500 vehicles because the incorrect interior trim covering on the a-pillars may have been installed. In the event of a crash, the vehicle may not provide the protection required if an occupant strikes the a-pillar. Dealers will insect the trim cover and replace it if necessary.
On some vehicles, the rear axle springs were produced using the wrong material. The springs may be too thick and could fail prematurely, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the rear springs free of charge. The recall began November 3, 2008. The Sprinter recall number is H26.
Dodge Sprinter 2500 Reviews
Some 2-3 years ago my van started smocking black, a lot. I was shocked as my 100k bumper to bumper just expired. SO the thought of dealer's repair was simply off my pocket chart. Researching online I found a guy who he says has been trying to "open the mind' of the manufacturer and present an invention of his to fix a problem with just exactly the kind of symptoms my 2500 Dodge Sprinter year 20...
The Sprinter needs a tilt steering-doesn't allow the drive many postions. Much straining with no tilt steering. Sliding door needs to be power or to buy as an option. To big of a door- gets jamed- must be on level spot. Tore my shoulder out. Dash controls are very confusing- also not lite-up as most. Cup holder is place to low- need to be at dash level. Driver side is very hard to get into-...
may problems ofter Fyda freight line in columbus ohio worked on more warranty work