Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The transmission output shaft seal may leak transmission fluid. On 2WD models, this leak can cause the transmission mount to become oil soaked, which will require replacement of the mount along with the leak repair. On 4WD models, if this seal leaks, the fluid will leak into the transfer case, causing it to become overfull.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
how do I engage the 4 wheel high on a 1994 Chevrolet s10 Blazer am I supposed to be driving while doing this or am I supposed to stop and put it in neutral?
What kind of oil should I use to change the transfer case fluid
just started one day (no changes made,(not even new gas...
Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
hello my s10 blazer has aproblem with high idle it will not idle down after i drive it a while
overheats,have to kick the dash to see the fuel gauge,rpm gauge does not work,windows take forver to roll up,stalls out at stop signs/red light or if you take the turn too fast,can't drive it for more than three hours after that it shuts off,rear end sags,need realignment,new upper and lower arm bushing,extremely needs a complete rewirng,interior lights does not work,shut off when it is hot,or ...
1991 s-10 blazer fuel gauge says full all the time. sending unit is a year old.was working but not now.thought it was the ground. ran ground to battery and still didn't work.still says full